[off topic] Bug in this Group's Topic display?

  • oth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      When I go to:
      and click on
      "Topics"
      I dont' see the topic "New Build"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-Mail/message/23718 (Aug 31, 2012)
      However this same message does appear when I view messages after clicking on
      "Messages"

      Anyone else - or is it only me?
    • justkenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
        Somehow the Questions to Members subject line emails and the New Build subject line emails are showing up in the same topic. So the New Build emails are there if you select the Questions to Members topic.

        I don't understand why. This question should probably be referred to one of the Yahoo! Groups discussion groups. Maybe they could make sense of it.

        Kenneth