[offtopic]] Changes at microsoft mail

  • oth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      I hear that Microsoft has made some changes to Hotmail and has sent out new agreements to people using their service. The changes to the agreement include a clause about a class action waiver, and also touch on privacy issues.

      Just wondering if anyone knows what these changes really mean and whether Yahoo mail is considering similar changes. Are there any online news articles dealing with this issue?