Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Contacting customer service

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
      Sorry for the typos. Let me explain better. The link you've used will not retain the boxes I've marked; you'll have to select the options again. Use the same order I've used:
      Mail > Mail > Mail Plus > Hide or remove ads

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2013
        I'm sorry to hear that.
        I did a search in Yahoo Help pages and found that they are not providing Customer Care via chat anymore.
        In this case, the best thing to do is to contact them via Twitter @YahooCare https://twitter.com/YahooCare . The problem is that they are not working in weekends.
        What I have to say is that the restore process usually works and that is a great chance that you'll get your messages back.
        Do not give up! Fill the restore form again and keep asking for help from YahooCare on Twitter.

        ------------------------------
        Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

        >Hi, and thanks, again -
        >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
        >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
        >
        >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
        >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

        >> --
        >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        >> http://about.me/henriquejunior
        >>

        >> >________________________________

      • Henrique de Castro
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2013
          Also, you can try this:
          Customer care Mail: cc-advoc@...
          Customer Care Phone: 1-408-349-1572

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Hi, You have to fill the boxe again. Use the same order I provided

          ------------------------------
          Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

          >Hi, and thanks, again -
          >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
          >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
          >
          >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
          >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

          >> --
          >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          >> http://about.me/henriquejunior

        • km
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 4, 2013
            OK... this deactivation stuff has me a bit skittish.

            I haven't ever really used my gmail account, but am thinking I should at least do a back up as several have said... but I have no idea HOW to do it.

            I use Yahoo Classic and have had no problems, but just to be cautious... anyway, would someone please give step by step instructions on how to import the yahoo mail to gmail.

            Thanks in advance!!

            Kathy