Re: Contacting customer service

  • fggybttm
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2012
      Thanks, I copied the link you suggested, and it just sat there as if glued ;-( Do you suppose Yahoo has thrown up an e-barrier to my machine?;-))

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Since they are really making it hard to chat with customer care, then I don't care (sorry fro the pun), I just enther the first chat I can reach and they transfer me to the right place.
      > Try this: http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index
      > Select in this order: Mail > Mail > Mail Plus > Hide or remove ads.
      > write something in "Briefly tell us how we can help" and you will, then, be able to reach a chat with Customer Care.
      >

      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > http://about.me/henriquejunior
      >

      > >________________________________

    • fggybttm
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 31, 2012
        Hi, and thanks, again -
        Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
        Does yahoo think we are the enemy?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        > Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
        > They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.
        >

        > --
        > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        > http://about.me/henriquejunior
        >

        > >________________________________

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
          Hi, You have to fill the boxe again. Use the same order I provided

          ------------------------------
          Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

          >Hi, and thanks, again -
          >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
          >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
          >
          >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
          >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

          >> --
          >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          >> http://about.me/henriquejunior
          >>

          >> >________________________________

        • Henrique Junior

            Hi, You have to fill the boxe again. Use the same order I provided

            ------------------------------
            Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

            >Hi, and thanks, again -
            >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
            >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
            >
            >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
            >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

            >> --
            >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
            >> http://about.me/henriquejunior
            >>

            >> >________________________________

          • Henrique de Castro
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2013
              I'm sorry to hear that.
              I did a search in Yahoo Help pages and found that they are not providing Customer Care via chat anymore.
              In this case, the best thing to do is to contact them via Twitter @YahooCare https://twitter.com/YahooCare . The problem is that they are not working in weekends.
              What I have to say is that the restore process usually works and that is a great chance that you'll get your messages back.
              Do not give up! Fill the restore form again and keep asking for help from YahooCare on Twitter.

              --
              Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              http://about.me/henriquejunior

              Hi, You have to fill the boxe again. Use the same order I provided

              ------------------------------
              Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

              >Hi, and thanks, again -
              >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
              >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
              >
              >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
              >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

              >> --
              >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              >> http://about.me/henriquejunior
              >>

              >> >________________________________

            • Henrique de Castro
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 3, 2013
                Also, you can try this:
                Customer care Mail: cc-advoc@...
                Customer Care Phone: 1-408-349-1572

                --
                Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                http://about.me/henriquejunior

                Hi, You have to fill the boxe again. Use the same order I provided

                ------------------------------
                Em sáb, 1 de set de 2012 01:52 BRT fggybttm escreveu:

                >Hi, and thanks, again -
                >Yes, this is the correct link, but once there, the info boxes have been rendered useless with two dashes having been entered " -- "
                >Does yahoo think we are the enemy?
                >
                >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Please, proceed to this link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/restore.html
                >> They are really making very hard to contact Customer Care.

                >> --
                >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                >> http://about.me/henriquejunior

              • km
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 4, 2013
                  OK... this deactivation stuff has me a bit skittish.

                  I haven't ever really used my gmail account, but am thinking I should at least do a back up as several have said... but I have no idea HOW to do it.

                  I use Yahoo Classic and have had no problems, but just to be cautious... anyway, would someone please give step by step instructions on how to import the yahoo mail to gmail.

                  Thanks in advance!!

                  Kathy