RE: [Y-Mail] Yet another bug....

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012

      Agree reluctantly as well Rob. Often lots of good ideas (apps, calendar integration, etc…) but never quite executed to full completion it seems. Yahoo holds so many online properties, I would have expected them to really tie in all of it into Mail, like the front page – News, Finance, Sport, Flickr, a RSS reader, etcc…. – everything possible to keep people within Yahoo network.