Yet another bug....

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
      They seem to collect them...

      Those past two days the photo app has not been able to load any pictures.

      Whenever a bug goes, another one comes...Guess i'll stick to Outlook.com then...
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012
        There is a bug in this Photo App. Mine was not generating thumbnails. To get it fixed I've had to contact customer care and open a ticket.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Those past two days the photo app has not been able to load any pictures.

        Whenever a bug goes, another one comes...Guess i'll stick to Outlook.com then...

      • Sumit Mehta
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012
          Photos app is working fine at my end.

          The outlook.com has very nice UI. But in hurry to secure desired email ids in new domain, i created all new accounts instead of renaming the old ones. So I also lost 25GB storage of skydrive in older accounts as well. MS has mentioned on some of the forums that they are working on the issue and will come out with some solution.

          Lets see what it the Y-mail's response to outlook.com especially under the leadership of Marissa Mayer.

          Those past two days the photo app has not been able to load any pictures.

          Whenever a bug goes, another one comes...Guess i'll stick to Outlook.com then...

        • Rob Weigle
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012

            >They seem to collect them...
            >

            >Whenever a bug goes, another one comes...

            The behavior of Yahoo! Mail, although it is supposed to be the production version, acts very much like a beta. I have thought this for a while but have be reluctant to voice it here.
          • Henrique Junior
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012
              +1 on that Rob.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012

                Agree reluctantly as well Rob. Often lots of good ideas (apps, calendar integration, etc…) but never quite executed to full completion it seems. Yahoo holds so many online properties, I would have expected them to really tie in all of it into Mail, like the front page – News, Finance, Sport, Flickr, a RSS reader, etcc…. – everything possible to keep people within Yahoo network.