Why is there no calendar integrated into mail yet?

  • brinkeguthrie
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2012
      Still nothing.
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 29, 2012
        Same here

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        From: brinkeguthrie <brinkeguthrie@...>
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:29 PM
        Subject: [Y-Mail] Why is there no calendar integrated into mail yet?

        Still nothing.

      • Rob Weigle
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29, 2012
          Nothing here either

          > From: brinkeguthrie <brinkeguthrie@...>
          >Subject: [Y-Mail] Why is there no calendar integrated into mail yet?
          >

          >Still nothing.

        • Sumit Mehta
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 29, 2012
            Same here. I have even visited Y-mail Blog quite a few times for any updates but nothing there as well. What is the meaning of such announcement at Y-mail blog ? Do they care about the consumers ? I have serious doubt.
            Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

            From: Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...>
            Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
            To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com<Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

            Same here

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 29, 2012
              My test account have calendar tab back, but it is just my test account. It is takin too long to roll this feature.

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 29, 2012

                Mine works, for what it’s worth.

                I also seem to have the Photos & Attachments apps finally. Very nice, if all a little laboured. I do wonder whether it would all be better if I had a better computer…

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 31, 2012
                  I finally got the calendar tab and calendar integration into mail. Looks and works pretty good!

                  One suggestion I would have though is that the days of the week are fixed in the first week of the month. On smaller resolution screens, the whole month doesn't fit into view. Towards the end of the month, the first week is cut off, and I can no longer see the days of the week (sun-sat). It be nice if instead of putting those int he first week of the month, they were anchored at the top of the calendar (so they stayed if you scroll up or down).

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "G Pollara" <gpollara@...> wrote:

                  > Mine works, for what it’s worth.
                  >
                  > I also seem to have the Photos & Attachments apps finally. Very nice, if all a little laboured. I do wonder whether it would all be better if I had a better computer…

                • Henrique Junior
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2012
                    No calendar to me yet. X( angry (let me use an emoticon here)

                    --
                    Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                    http://about.me/henriquejunior

                    I finally got the calendar tab and calendar integration into mail. Looks and works pretty good!

                    One suggestion I would have though is that the days of the week are fixed in the first week of the month. On smaller resolution screens, the whole month doesn't fit into view. Towards the end of the month, the first week is cut off, and I can no longer see the days of the week (sun-sat). It be nice if instead of putting those int he first week of the month, they were anchored at the top of the calendar (so they stayed if you scroll up or down).

                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "G Pollara" <gpollara@...> wrote:

                    > Mine works, for what it’s worth.
                    >
                    > I also seem to have the Photos & Attachments apps finally. Very nice, if all a little laboured. I do wonder whether it would all be better if I had a better computer…

                  • Alain D.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 5, 2012
                      Nothing here either

                      Neo Version:
                      Build number: 2.30.0.5348
                      Build time: Fri Aug 24 18:33:17 PDT 2012

                      Hostname: cg21.c4.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

                      Home is where you hang your @