Re: [Y-Mail] Temporary Error: 8

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2012
      Try communicating with Yahoo again and give them an email that you can open such as your email you have set up with your ISP exception do not use an SBCglobal account for you may experience the same problem. (Just a thought.)

      I have Cox Internet and an email came with it. I do not use it except in emergency such as the one you have provided.

      They will communicate with you with another email account. It is rather pointless to send an email for help if you can not open the reply.

      You could also set up a gmail or an outlook account for this purpose. Both are free.

      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via Donna's iPhone