Re: Yahoo Mail emails can be forwarded to another address?

  • Chuck Halverson
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2012
      Regarding Outlook w/o ads, I have not seen anything else besides no ads and no account expiration. The site does still have a few glitches to be worked out, my two main ones are: 1. The inbox sorting doesn't stay permanent, so you have to sort every time you visit. 2. A ghost shell of the area (where the ads or messenger shows up) appears after you reply to an email, leaving you to refresh the screen to get rid of it. Minor things that will get sorted I am sure.

      I too will hang on and see what happens to y mail for the next 6 months or so.

      Chuck Halverson
      Minneapolis, MN