Re: [Y-Mail] New Build and New Problems

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2012
      Also, I'm receiving a lot of this errors: Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed.Busy
      And I'm to an error page and asked to "Try Again"... oh $#@$!
      After my recent interaction with Yahoo Customer care the representative said that they don't have the tools to investigate this error and that my case is going to the engineering team.
      In the mean time I'll be using Outlook.com (the temptation itself).

      2012/8/21 Suzi-Yahoo <s.olsen2@...>

      Good thing I didn't have other accounts under this account.
      I found that the reply to had an addy that should not have been listed.

      *Suzi*
      Ravelry ID: PuppyKisses
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppykisses