Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Mail slows down and freezes

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2012
      And, as I know, programmers today are very disencouraged to code thinking in IE6 and Firefox 3.6. Even level enterprise operational systems have migrated theis Firefox 3.6 to Firefox 10 (and remember that it is a policy to NEVER change the base apps in this OSs, but thei are forced to upgrade theis Firefox).
      Also, there is a movement called abandon IE6 all over the web. Even Microsoft wants you to let IE6 die[1].

      [1] - http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2010/01/microsoft-wants-you-to-ditch-windows-xp-and-ie6-for-security/

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      From: km <emailkathy@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 10:01 PM

      Are you by chance using ie9?

      I had a poblem very similar when I changed over to ie9 (and even the "optimized for yahoo" edition) I went back to ie8 and did the whole clear everything reboot and that seemed to have fixed it.

      For what it's worth, I am using a desk top, with Widows 7, and classic yahoo mail.

      Kathy