Re: [Y-Mail] Various

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
      >*Calendar rolled out Aug 1...today's the 16th. Where is it?
      The same here. I had it for a short time but, then, it was rolled back.

      >*Ever try and keep signed in to FB contacts?  Doesn't work.
      Facebook chat is buggy. It doesn't even show my contacts. I'll try to fill a bug ticket against this issue.

      >*Multiple themes don't work in Chrome.
      I'm using Chrome and all the themes are ok to me.

      >*"Apps;" useless, most of them.
      Yahoo get rid of a lot of apps (the useless ones), we have less
      class="">applications to chose, but most of them are very useful.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior