Re: Yahoo Greetings is closing

  • oth
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Yahoo Greetings is closing, so if you're a user of Yahoo Greetings app this is bad news.

      On further investigsation I see that the following text has been present on Wikipeidia since 2009:
      "Yahoo! Greetings
      Yahoo! Greetings was an e-card service. One of the features was that you could upload your own photo to use as the card image. On the U.S. and Canadian Yahoos, the Greetings link simply redirects to American Greetings."
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Yahoo!-owned_sites_and_services