Yahoo Greetings is closing

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
      Yahoo Greetings is closing, so if you're a user of Yahoo Greetings app this is bad news.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • oth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2012
        Can you provide a supporting url?

        Thanks

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        > Yahoo Greetings is closing, so if you're a user of Yahoo Greetings app this is bad news.
        >

        > --
        > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        > http://about.me/henriquejunior

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2012
          Users from Yahoo Greetings are invited to join American Greetings (that is a paid service).

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

            > Yahoo Greetings is closing, so if you're a user of Yahoo Greetings app this is bad news.

            On further investigsation I see that the following text has been present on Wikipeidia since 2009:
            "Yahoo! Greetings
            Yahoo! Greetings was an e-card service. One of the features was that you could upload your own photo to use as the card image. On the U.S. and Canadian Yahoos, the Greetings link simply redirects to American Greetings."
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Yahoo!-owned_sites_and_services