Re: Yahoo Webmail & Shockwave Flash Crashes?

  • askey.erskine
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
      The quick answer is "perhaps" you can use NoScript on Yahoo! Mail and *not* elsewhere... But NoScript works by giving permissions to individual elements, and I'm not sure if it works the way you want. For instance, if you block ads.google.com on one page, I think it is usually blocked on all pages. But there are settings that are page or site-specific. If you have Firefox (or a variant, such as Pale Moon which is designed for Windows specifically), you should be using some of the add-ons already.

      The Wikipedia article on NoScript should be here:

      More information about NoScript, directly from the publisher:

      I don't know if NoScript exists for any browsers other than Firefox and its variants (I use Pale Moon myself) but I think there are clones for the different browsers.

      Good luck! -- John