Unaligned button

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
    In my end I can see a little misconfiguration (look at the attachment) in Yahoo Mail interface. My "Move selected mails to a folder" is not aligned with the other buttons (just a few pixels).
    Yes, I know that this is not a big deal, but if this is really a (silly) programming error in Yahoo Mail's interface that means that the quality assurance team at Yahoo is not doing its job right.

    --
    Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2012
      i'm not seeing this at the moment