Warning!

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2012

      well, this is the second time i'm getting this...a variation of some similar blitz awhile back...i guess more of you will be getting this too !

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2012
        This is spam! I delete these. Hint they do not use your name. When I get actual email from Yahoo my name is used.

        Donna
        Tulsa, OK

        > well, this is the second time i'm getting this...a variation of some similar blitz awhile back...i guess more of you will be getting this too !
        >
        > Ekatn,
        > may every fibre of my Being
        > be infused with Your Essence...
        > You looking through my eyes
        >  ever and always, always and ever.

      • jayant m
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2012
          It doesn't hurt to reemphasize that this and all similar messages are malicious mails intended to steal passwords.

          Jayant

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2012
            yes, thank you !!!

                Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com