Re: [OFF-TOPIC] - AOL Mail has a new look and new features

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 7, 2012
      So Gmail Chat upgraded, AOL upgraded, Hotmail vaslty upgraded to Outlook.com ... Meanwhile Yahoo! users have been waiting for over year for a small calendar update...
      M.Mayer had better invest massively in email development...
    • sy1bzbn
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 13, 2012
        This one never fails me.
        http://m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-mail/folders.bp