Re: [Y-Mail] Can no longer get to Yahoo email using IE 8

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4 6:40 PM

      no one has ever mentioned anything to me in many years, and it does not do anything in my own inbox...maybe you have a more sophisticated system ?
      <G>..that's wouldn't be hard...i am the most basic of basic !

      adds

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

      From: Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Hi, adeomus ********,
      I was just wondering if you manually insert those "//" in the subject
      of your messages or if this is something in my end (some kind of
      encoding issue).
      Since I'm using a mail client to read my messages (to take advantage
      of threaded messages), every time I receive one of your replies it
      breaks my thread because the subject changes.
      As an example, I have "//Can no longer get to Yahoo email using IE 8"
      and "Can no longer get to Yahoo email using IE 8", the same topic
      broken in two subjects.
      Anyway, this is just a friendly heads up because if you are changing
      the subject when you reply any message you are breaking one very
      useful feature (that Yahoo Mail dos not have, but a lot of mail
      clients do).
      Sorry if I'm going a little off-topic here.

      2012/8/2 adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>

      > LMAO !!!!
      > me too !!!!!!
      >

      > Ekatn,
      > may every fibre of my Being
      >    be infused with Your Essence...
      > You looking through my eyes
      >  ever and always, always and ever.

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Henrique Junior

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 5 8:31 PM
          ah <G>...i guess most of my group members and myself are too old for those things ..
          just simple e-mails