Re: [Y-Mail] Fwd: Yahoo! Mail Blog

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
      Agree. I almost wonder whether yahoo needs to do something like Hotmail did, and re-brand their email completely. Having a @... email address simply isn't trendy or professional looking anymore. Amazingly, @... is viewed as being so. I don't know anyone these days who would willingly want to open up a new yahoo email address for such a primary purpose.

      From: Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...>
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

      Must be a staged roll out. Not here yet!

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior