Emails sent to me are bouncing back

  • oklaydivico
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 9:33 PM
      please help. I am having problems sending email. I am getting an error that I am not allowed to send mail. And If i successfully send an email using my yahoo account, when the receipients are replying, their emails are bouncing back. Please help. I reaaly need my yahoo mail to work. I am expecting important emails. I have already waited for the 48 hours lockout period and followed the steps in changing my password but still errors occur.
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 8:30 PM
        i have had to abandon addys in the past for apparently unresolvable problems.

        if you can access your contacts list,
        maybe transfer it to a new addy and notify them of the change ?

        it's always good to have backup addys just in case.

        Ekatn,
        may every fibre of my Being
        be infused with Your Essence...
        You looking through my eyes
         ever and always, always and ever.

        please help.  I am having problems sending email.  I am getting an error that I am not allowed to send mail.  And If i successfully send an email using my yahoo account, when the receipients are replying, their emails are bouncing back.  Please help.  I reaaly need my yahoo mail to work.  I am expecting important emails.  I have already waited for the 48 hours lockout period and followed the steps in changing my password but still errors occur.

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 12:17 PM
          Em Sex, 2012-08-03 às 04:33 +0000, oklaydivico escreveu:

          > please help. I am having problems sending email. I am getting an error
          > that I am not allowed to send mail. And If i successfully send an
          > email using my yahoo account, when the receipients are replying, their
          > emails are bouncing back. Please help. I reaaly need my yahoo mail to
          > work. I am expecting important emails. I have already waited for the
          > 48 hours lockout period and followed the steps in changing my password
          > but still errors occur.

          Can you provide any error message when the messages come back?
          --
          Henrique 'LonelySpooky' Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior