Fwd: Yahoo! Mail Blog

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Yahoo! Mail Blog <ymailblog1@...>
      Date: 2012/8/1
      Subject: Yahoo! Mail Blog
      To: henrique_csj@...

      Yahoo! Mail Blog

      Refreshed Yahoo! Calendar

      Today we are launching two new features on Yahoo! Calendar that make using the Calendar an easier and more seamless part of your Yahoo! Mail experience. 1. Yahoo! Calendar as a tab in Yahoo! Mail: Currently, users access the Calendar by clicking on the Calendar link under the “Applications” section in the left panel. The [...]
      You are subscribed to email updates from Yahoo! Mail Blog
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google

    • Rob Weigle
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
        Must be a staged roll out. Not here yet!

        >Yahoo! Mail Blog
        >
        >________________________________
        >
        >Refreshed Yahoo! Calendar
          I too don't have till now. But for most of the users, after launch of outlook.com and getting preferred email address, or having been shifted to gmail.com long ago, does the launch of calendar app does make any sense ? I have serious doubt. Yahoo has to reinvent itself like microsoft does with outlook.com to reclaim its credit amongst its customers. But this seems unlikely at this moment. We have to see how new CEO can add value to the company and its webmail service.
          Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

          From: Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...>
          Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
          To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com<Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Fwd: Yahoo! Mail Blog

          Must be a staged roll out. Not here yet!

          >Yahoo! Mail Blog
          >
          >________________________________
          >
          >Refreshed Yahoo! Calendar
          >Today we are launching two new features on Yahoo! Calendar that make using the Calendar an easier and more seamless part of your Yahoo! Mail experience. 1. Yahoo! Calendar as a tab in Yahoo! Mail: Currently, users access the Calendar by clicking on the Calendar link under the “Applications” section in the left panel. The [...]

        • Henrique Junior
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
            Yeah, I do not believe this is enough to make people start using Yahoo Calendar.
            A better and smart integration with mail is the only way to fix things up... It will be good if we have the choice to transform mail messages into tasks or schedule a message to be send in a given date and time to a list of people or, of course, if we have the old timeline back.

            From: Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...>
            Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
              Agree. I almost wonder whether yahoo needs to do something like Hotmail did, and re-brand their email completely. Having a @... email address simply isn't trendy or professional looking anymore. Amazingly, @... is viewed as being so. I don't know anyone these days who would willingly want to open up a new yahoo email address for such a primary purpose.

              From: Rob Weigle <rob.weigle@...>
              Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:52:08 -0700 (PDT)