Re Cannot delete, cannot move mails, etc

  • Boeyong Promotions
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      OK, other than the same old rant about the same old problem of not being able to delete and move mails, I seem to be able to put my finger on a revelation. It seems that after my last rant, I managed to delete and move mails the first 2 days and then for a couple of weeks, I can only do that on Saturday night and the whole of Sunday. After that,  it is back to the same problem again.  I find it a bit funny (even though I am not laughing) that this seems to happen to me. Anyone else has the same problem and the same observation? Aw, come on! Don't tell me YAHOO only permits me to delete and move mails on weekends?