Is anybody else's mail completely blocked out by a Terms of Service agreement that won't go away?

  • Roslyn Lamb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      I've had my Yahoo mail account for years and years.  Today I cannot access it as webmail at all.  A TOS agreement popup that simply refuses to go away is blocking it out, no matter which browser I use.

      Likewise when I go to Yahoo.com and try to access mail from the link there I get a message that says the address is unobtainable.

      Is it only me?  Surely not

      --
      I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
      http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
        this was a problem for everyone earlier (acknowledged by Yahoo Mail team Twitter feed). All ok for me now, so presumed that was across the board - still having issues?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
          Mine didn't give the error... just wouldn't go to yahoo mail.  Everything else worked.  I thought it was just my home pc, but when I called my husband at work, his was not working either.
          He was thinking it was some sort of maintenance or something... appears to be working fine now.

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
            All ok to me.

            --