Help restoring LISTS

  • kzooduo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      I just accidentally deleted 611 of my 639 business and personal contacts. I was able to quickly locate the "restore" button and thankfully, I retrieved them all. Whew!

      However, I also had each contact in 1-5 different lists that I created so I could easily manage this huge number of contacts. When I restored them they did not "fall back" into their previous lists. Does anyone know if there is a way to restore them to their previous lists? The lists still exist, but most are now completely empty.

      Has anyone experienced this too?

      Thank you in advance.