Re: my.yahoo email drop down

  • ofinterest2me.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
      I have just tried it and it is as you say.

      I usually click on Mail on the left side of screen that takes me into my mail account

      Jim G
    • km
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
        MAybe this has something to do with the same change they made in the toolbar icon? (which I have found no help on and as far as I can tell there is not yahoo toolbar support)

        When you click on the icon it has a pop up window that shows the most recent emails  whereas before it took you directly to your inbox)

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2012

          They have been doing something with those links in the top right of yahoo pages. The notifications bell is also new, keeping a track of comments you made on the yahoo network – i.e. telling you how many replies or thumbs up you’ve received. I’ve noticed the Mail button also brings down a preview of your inbox. It’s all quite well done, but only bug is that if you just want to go to your email using that link, now you can’t, you have to click on an individual message within the preview of your inbox to do so.