Hacking attempt Fw: Account Maintenance

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
      It failed in my case - be warned.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
        I'm a little confused.... Are you saying you fell for this?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
          >I'm a little confused.... Are you saying you fell for this?
          >
          >**Sasafrass452**

          Thankfully, no I did not fall for this.

          Rob