Re: Attachments In Group Postings - Please Help

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 3:34 PM
      James,

      Besides posting messages to a group via the group's website, members can also post messages to a group by sending an email from their subscribed email address to the group's email address which is

      nameofgroup@yahoogroups.com

      To send an attachment to the group by email simply attach the attachment to the email sent to the group.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ofinterest2me.com" <langdon200510@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I am a new member of this group.
      >
      > Name is James and I come from County Durham in the UK.
      >
      > I am group owner of 3 yahoo groups.
      >
      > I have allowed attachments to be used in group postings, but I can not figure out how this is done. I read some files that state you have to send an email to the group from your own mail program; to what address ?
      >
      > Could someone please guide me through the process so that I can inform my group members.
      >
      > I have seen on this group under attachments that there are several, so how do you put these into a posting.
      >
      > Looking forward to some positive help.
      >
      > Kindest regards,
      >
      > Jm

    • ofinterest2me.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 12:50 AM
        Kenneth,

        Problem solved

        Many thanks for your email. I was trying to send a message via outlook express using a different email address than my yahoo address and that is why it didn't seem to work. Having read your reply, I sent it from my yahoo account and it worked immediately.

        Kindest regards,

        James