Re: [Y-Mail] Delete Button?

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
      > And now the Delete
      button has disappeared from the top of the Inbox page?  You have to
      right-click, then select Delete Message.
      Peter,

      What version are you running. I do not see that.
    • peterlebensold
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
        I'm in new mail ... but the Delete button reappeared the next day. Weird.

        Thanks for the responses, though.

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2012

          so strange.....