Re: [Y-Mail] //Undelivered email

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012

      weird stuff happens....i am on several groups, and i just saw one of my posts from months ago appear on one of them !
      delays delays...random ?

      <G>...i don't believe in " random" though....when i saw that post it reminded me to do something i needed to do lol !
      everything has a reason.

      adds

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being