Delete Button?

  • Peter Lebensold
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6 11:05 AM
       And now the Delete button has disappeared from the top of the Inbox page?  You have to right-click, then select Delete Message.

      Whaaaa?
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6 3:13 PM

        ?

        are you on new mail or classic ?

        Ekatn,
        may every fibre of my Being
        be infused with Your Essence...
        You looking through my eyes
         ever and always, always and ever.

         And now the Delete button has disappeared from the top of the Inbox page?  You have to right-click, then select Delete Message.

        Whaaaa?

      • Rob Weigle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6 6:26 PM
          > And now the Delete
          button has disappeared from the top of the Inbox page?  You have to
          right-click, then select Delete Message.
          Peter,

          What version are you running. I do not see that.
        • peterlebensold
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8 10:08 AM
            I'm in new mail ... but the Delete button reappeared the next day. Weird.

            Thanks for the responses, though.

          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9 8:08 PM

              so strange.....