Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Backgrounds on yahoo! Mail Account-(aka)-Mail box.......

  • ltmosley@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
      Do not email me again

      -----Original message-----
      From: Jodi <chevy28@...>
      To:
      Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Wed, Jul 4, 2012 21:32:53 EDT
      Subject:
      [Y-Mail] Re: Backgrounds on yahoo! Mail Account-(aka)-Mail box.......

      I Know What You're Talking About G Pollara. The Reason I Ask Beacase I Have GMail Account and They Have A New Thing Were You Can Add A Picture As Your Background Image On Your Mail Account;)

      > I think that is not an option at the moment - the best you can do is to select Yahoo's pre-determined themes from the options menu at the top. There's quite a few but no option for adding your own pictures unfortunately

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
        If you no longer wish to receive emails from this group, you can change your membership to "no email" or unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        On 07/05/2012 12:34 AM, ltmosley@... wrote: