Backgrounds on yahoo! Mail Account-(aka)-Mail box.......

  • Jodi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012

      I hope that this message will make sense or not..........

      Will Yahoo! Mail Come-up with a way to let you have a colorful background on Your Yahoo! Mail Account-(aka)-your yahoo! Mailbox? Like add an picture or something fancy.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
        I think that is not an option at the moment - the best you can do is to select Yahoo's pre-determined themes from the options menu at the top. There's quite a few but no option for adding your own pictures unfortunately

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012

          I Know What You're Talking About G Pollara. The Reason I Ask Beacase I Have GMail Account and They Have A New Thing Were You Can Add A Picture As Your Background Image On Your Mail Account;)

        • ltmosley@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
            Do not email me again

            [Y-Mail] Re: Backgrounds on yahoo! Mail Account-(aka)-Mail box.......

            I Know What You're Talking About G Pollara. The Reason I Ask Beacase I Have GMail Account and They Have A New Thing Were You Can Add A Picture As Your Background Image On Your Mail Account;)

            > I think that is not an option at the moment - the best you can do is to select Yahoo's pre-determined themes from the options menu at the top. There's quite a few but no option for adding your own pictures unfortunately

          • Sasafrass452
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
              If you no longer wish to receive emails from this group, you can change your membership to "no email" or unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of this message.

              **Sasafrass452**
              http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
              http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

              On 07/05/2012 12:34 AM, ltmosley@... wrote: