Re: [Y-Mail] Will I lose my old Yahoo Groups messages on July 4th?

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 2:49 PM
      You won't lose group messages, just the Labs Applications & chat. No need to do anything, unless there's something you want to save from those applications.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      On 07/03/2012 08:59 AM, rachaelgulish wrote:

      Hi, I have been getting the following message on my Yahoo Groups, as I'm sure everyone else has.

      Can anyone explain what this means? Do I need to save all old messages on my group (if so, any easy way to do this? We have over 10,000)
      Thanks in advance. Customer Support never answered me and I'm not sure how to proceed.

      "On July 04, 2012, we will shut down the Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat . We request you to backup any data that you might have created using the applications - The Yahoo! Groups Team."