Problems adding another Send account

  • Peter Lebensold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      Anyone else having problems adding another Send account (my other email address) to their Yahoo drop-down "From" list?

      I think I've been doing it right:

      *  I click on "Options", then "Mail Accounts", then "Add".

      *  I fill in my desired Account Name and my other Email Address (the one I want to be able to send from).

      *  I then (as Yahoo instructs) click on "Skip This, setup to Send Only"

      *  It then tells me to "Check [my email address] for a confirmation mail from Yahoo! Member Services" ... which never arrives.

      *  I get the following message in red: "Check [my email address] to verify that you own this address.  If you don't see a confirmation email, try resending it from here"

      *  If I click on the link at "from here", I'm directed to sign into Yahoo again.  And there's no sign of where to resend from.

      Am I missing something?  I'd appreciate any help.

      Peter