Re: //yahoo improvements coming up ???

  • oth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi adds,

      What blue squares?

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        thank you for answering

        when i reply to a group post, for example, and i want to trim the excess,
         i hilight what i want to discard
        but then a blue line automatically chooses its own paragraphs, and goes around waaay more than i hilight ( like a thin blue border)..
        and if i don't notice, and click delete, the whole thing within the blue line is deleted !

        the way i get around it is to copy what i want to keep before i click reply,
        then click reply,
        then delete everything,
         and paste what i copied before.

        geeze...i wish i could just hilight and delete on any page.

        best regards, and thank you again !!
        adds

        Ekatn,
        may every fibre of my Being