//yahoo improvements coming up ???

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012

      with so many advisories from yahoo in my inboxes, i guess " updates and upgrades" are afoot again with yahoo...

      i just hope that if they are doing some overhaul, they PLEASE get rid of those
      darn blue " squares" when trying to hi-light areas of e-mails.

      when one wants to trim messages, for instance, those blue squares delete many of the wrong things !!!

      this causes many people not to bother trimming, or the opposite:
      post their post only, and no one knows to what they are responding.

      i get around it, but it's a repetitive speed bump..a real PITA.

      adds

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

    • oth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hi adds,

        What blue squares?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
          thank you for answering

          when i reply to a group post, for example, and i want to trim the excess,
           i hilight what i want to discard
          but then a blue line automatically chooses its own paragraphs, and goes around waaay more than i hilight ( like a thin blue border)..
          and if i don't notice, and click delete, the whole thing within the blue line is deleted !

          the way i get around it is to copy what i want to keep before i click reply,
          then click reply,
          then delete everything,
           and paste what i copied before.

          geeze...i wish i could just hilight and delete on any page.

          best regards, and thank you again !!

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com