Re: [Y-Mail] //yahoo toolbar

  • km
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      I am not sure- but I also noticed that in the last week or so the mail icon opens a preview window instead of the actual page.  I can not find any help/support contacts for the toolbar- which is confusing because I see them as intergrated... but I am an old woman, so what do I know!  LOL

      Maybe this is another of there pre-all new toolbar.

      Kathy