Fw: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Just a heads up to the group.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com" <ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com>
      To: cienciaexata-owner@...
      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:42 AM
      Subject: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

      Dear User,

      Unfortunately, the time has come to say goodbye to Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We thank all the users that were a part
      of this program. We intend to use this learning to enhance Yahoo! Groups further with new features.

      On July 04, 2012, we will shut down the Yahoo! Groups Labs  Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We request you to backup any data that you might have
      created using the applications.

      This closure will not affect your other services on Yahoo! Groups.
      We look forward to continue having you as our customer.

      Best,
      The Yahoo! Groups Team