//yahoo toolbar

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012

      do any of you know why i might lose my yahoo toolbar sometimes, randomly,
      noticed on opening yahoo homepage as usual ?

      thank you..adds

      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes
       ever and always, always and ever.

    • km
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
        I am not sure- but I also noticed that in the last week or so the mail icon opens a preview window instead of the actual page.  I can not find any help/support contacts for the toolbar- which is confusing because I see them as intergrated... but I am an old woman, so what do I know!  LOL

        Maybe this is another of there pre-all new toolbar.

        Kathy