New Preview Pane (in the right side)

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
      Go to switch view and select "In scrolling list (Show Preview Beside)".
      It is a MS Outlook Style.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
        finally!
        but there's a bug. It says on my 11" screen that my window isn't wode enough. BUT, if i collapse the advert, it allows me to do it and keeps that setting. Unfortunately, the right hand side advert eats into the preview pane. Just for this, i'm now tempted to back to yahoo mail plus...

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
          I'm still on Plus, most because I hate adverts.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
            The right-side preview pane is a pleasant surprise from Yahoo! I hadn't even thought to hope for this. It's especially useful for those of us with widescreen laptops.

            Now if only they'd re-implement the ability to open emails in a separate window altogether.

            Kenneth

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012
              I don't know if this is just me, but if I choose the right side preview pane and leave my Yahoo Mail, when I return I have to select it agand. It is not being saved as my default.

              --
              Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              http://about.me/henriquejunior

              The right-side preview pane is a pleasant surprise from Yahoo! I hadn't even thought to hope for this. It's especially useful for those of us with widescreen laptops.

              Now if only they'd re-implement the ability to open emails in a separate window altogether.

              Kenneth

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

              > I'm still on Plus, most because I hate adverts.
              >

              > --
              > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              > http://about.me/henriquejunior

            • Rob Weigle
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 29, 2012

                >I don't know if this is
                just me, but if I choose the right side preview pane and leave my Yahoo
                Mail, when I return I have to select it again. It is not being saved as
                my default.

                I think it is you. Works OK for me.