Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Reply to un known

  • Lorrie
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 24, 2012
      You have to keep replying to those emails you get from Yahoo - you will eventually get a real person.  But this will take a few emails back and forth.

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Sun, 6/24/12, Boeyong Promotions <boeyong@...> wrote:

      I DID contact YAHOO and even supplied them with the screen shots but they have still not replied other than the usual  automated one. Anyway, I seem to be able to delete SOME mails but I am convinced my problems will come back in another 2 days. I DID empty the trash folder but when I searched for the emails to delete, the mails I trashed are still there though they indicate they are in trash.

    • sy1bzbn
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 25, 2012
        I have nothing to add to this topic.

        sy1bzbn
        ---
        My signature for this minute:
        "Those who are OBVIOUSLY taking advantage of the goodwill of others should be warned of his/her act. If the offense is repeated, it should be stopped without further warnings."
        - quoted words of sy1bzbn on 25th June, 2012

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ka1167" <ka1167@...> wrote:

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@> wrote:
        > >
        > > As I said, my job is to moderate messages, not signatures.
        >
        > The signature is part of the message.
        > Email sent.

      • Jacob Wilke
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 27, 2012
          Hi,

          I am having a new problem with Yahoo Mail and don't know what to do or if others are having this problem.

          I will randomly get a pop up saying "Time Out" I click the OK button and than it takes me to the options/settings section of my email accounts and that is it.

          I have tried refresh and still no fix.

          Thanks

          Jacob

        • Henrique Junior