address book

  • jcookazpa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 9:22 AM
      New to the group so maybe this has been discussed before.

      On occasion an address is dropped from the group I have assigned it to. It still appears in the all contact list but not in the group I had it assigned to.
      Today I had an address which has been in the book for years and used monthly dropped from the address book completely

      Has anyone else had address book problems.

      Another yahoo inconveinience:
      If I export the address book make changes and then reimport the names in the category column (group names) to not get reimported