Another new app - Attachments

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2012
      Believe me, there is another app coming to Yahoo Mail. =D
      See the screenshots:

      http://flic.kr/p/ce2nWW
      http://flic.kr/p/ce2o7E
      http://flic.kr/p/bWE3QZ

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Sumit Mehta
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
        I too got both PHOTOS and ATTACHMENTS applications in one of my Y-mail account. Although Attachments application is welcome addition, but I can't understand what purpose it will serve in this present format. To me, it is useless addition. Its basic use seems to be searching all mails containing attachments. Nothing else... The name 'Attachment' is too general for an Attachments Search Filter unless it was under search sub-menu. Same is the case with Photo application. It is nothing but a inbuilt Photos Search filter. Lets hope Y-mail adds some useful functionality to these functions...

        - Sumit

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012

          Incredible – another new app but no official news from Yahoo. Is it functional?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
            Apologies for going off the topic, but I am very curious to know how to do you save the page as an image? Specifically this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lonelyspooky/7307617548/in/photostream/

            Regards,
            Goutam

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
              Yes, it is fully functional. Sadly, my main accounts are not receiving the new apps, just my test accounts. This is what I call bad luck.

              --
              Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              http://about.me/henriquejunior

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
                Well, I'm a linux user, so I just have to push "Print Screen". If I have to take a full page screenshot I just take 2 or 3 screenshots and perform a merge with any photo editing tool.
                However, you can try this tool http://www.thumbalizr.com/

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
                  Just what we need.... more bloat :P

                  **Sasafrass452**
                  http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
                  http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
                  http://teamjay.proboards.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012

                    Well, to be fair to them, that’s probably why it’s in the Applications section – i.e. it doesn’t load unless you don’t want it. It seems from the screenshots that it could easily have been integrated into search if they wanted to.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 13, 2012
                      I Love The New App:x lovestruck Will This Be On Yahoo! Mail Beta?

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 14, 2012
                        Yes, this App is suposed to roll for everyone.
                        Remember, Yahoo mail is no more a Beta product. ;-)