attaching a file

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      First..where is the file? desktop.. my documents..ect...
      click browse.. then go to where the file is.. then click on it then
      click attach file.. and it will be in a few moments as an attachment (paper clip) on your email right under subject.. but You can allways visit ..First..where is the file? desktop.. my documents..
      click browse.. then go to where the file is.. then click on it then
      click attach file.. and it will be in a few moments as an attachment (paper clip) on your email right under subject.. but You can allways visit ......

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcentral/

      I am new to yahoo mail and I just can't figure out how to attach a file. I compose a message and click on Attach File but no dialog box ensues. Nothing happens. Help! How is it done?

                         Paul