Re: [Y-Mail] FF 13 and Ymail problem fixed

  • Rob Weigle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012
      I have been able to make FF 13 and Ymail play nicely together. I had to reset FF back to its "factory defaults" and then reinstall my add-ons. I am not sure if it is anything I did or something Mozillla or Yahoo! did. The important thing is that it works now.

      Matthew 8:20 (NIV) Foxes have dens and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.