Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo Mail App - Photos

  • Sumit Mehta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5 10:56 PM
      No such Photo application in my Y-mail yet..

      Neo Version:
      Build number: 2.23.0.4639
      Build time: Wed May 16 19:03:00 PDT 2012

      Hostname: nc55.n61.mail.sg3.yahoo.com

      - Sumit

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6 4:04 AM
        Apps did not depend on build number. I'm on 2.23.0.4639 too, but I have the app.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6 4:08 AM
          My short URLs have been disabled by Google, but here is the long URLs:

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6 9:06 AM
            I get a message that those links are disabled.

            Kathy

            That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
            I'm happy. I love new features.

            See the screenshots:
            [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
            [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
            [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
            [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
            Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
            Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
            Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi

                Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          • Ciprian Murariu
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 7 12:33 PM
              Shame on you Google for disabling Yahoo related short urls!

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

              > That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
              > I'm happy. I love new features.
              >
              > See the screenshots:
              > [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
              > [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
              > [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
              > [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM
              >
              > --
              > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              > Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
              > Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
              > Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi
            • Makc666
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 8 11:49 AM
                I have filled the form on there site:
                https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNwbnQ0VHpLUm5UY3NGY1B6SE5Vamc6MQ

                for every of the four URLs below.

                Just selected "Incorrectly marked as spam, please re-enable the short URL."

                May be this one will clear there mind?!