Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo Mail App - Photos

  • Sumit Mehta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
      No such Photo application in my Y-mail yet..

      Neo Version:
      Build number: 2.23.0.4639
      Build time: Wed May 16 19:03:00 PDT 2012

      Hostname: nc55.n61.mail.sg3.yahoo.com

      - Sumit

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
        just checked - not here yet

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.23.0.4639
        Build time: Wed May 16 19:03:00 PDT 2012

        Hostname: nc4.n6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
          Apps did not depend on build number. I'm on 2.23.0.4639 too, but I have the app.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
            My short URLs have been disabled by Google, but here is the long URLs:

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
              I get a message that those links are disabled.

              Kathy

              That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
              I'm happy. I love new features.

              See the screenshots:
              [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
              [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
              [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
              [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM

              --
              Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
              Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
              Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Ciprian Murariu
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2012
                Shame on you Google for disabling Yahoo related short urls!

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

                > That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
                > I'm happy. I love new features.
                >
                > See the screenshots:
                > [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
                > [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
                > [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
                > [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM
                >
                > --
                > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                > Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
                > Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
                > Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi
              • Makc666
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 8, 2012
                  I have filled the form on there site:
                  https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNwbnQ0VHpLUm5UY3NGY1B6SE5Vamc6MQ

                  for every of the four URLs below.

                  Just selected "Incorrectly marked as spam, please re-enable the short URL."

                  May be this one will clear there mind?!