Re: [Y-Mail] Still the same old problem, cannot delete, cannot move mails, cannot empty trash, WHY???

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Since you are facing problems with the web based interface, i would recommend you to setup your Yahoo mail using POP or IMAP with MS Outlook or Outlook Express or Windows Mail. You could download all the emails onto Outlook / Windows Mail and then it will enable you to work on your mails faster.

      Regards,
      Goutam