New Yahoo Mail App - Photos

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
      That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
      I'm happy. I love new features.

      See the screenshots:
      [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
      [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
      [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
      [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
        No such Photo application in my Y-mail yet..

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.23.0.4639
        Build time: Wed May 16 19:03:00 PDT 2012

        Hostname: nc55.n61.mail.sg3.yahoo.com

        - Sumit

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
          just checked - not here yet

          Neo Version:
          Build number: 2.23.0.4639
          Build time: Wed May 16 19:03:00 PDT 2012

          Hostname: nc4.n6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
            Apps did not depend on build number. I'm on 2.23.0.4639 too, but I have the app.

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
            http://about.me/henriquejunior

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
              My short URLs have been disabled by Google, but here is the long URLs:

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 6, 2012
                I get a message that those links are disabled.

                Kathy

                That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
                I'm happy. I love new features.

                See the screenshots:
                [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
                [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
                [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
                [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM

                --
                Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
                Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
                Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi

                    Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

              • Ciprian Murariu
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 7, 2012
                  Shame on you Google for disabling Yahoo related short urls!

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

                  > That is great! Maybe Yahoo is listening to our requests.
                  > I'm happy. I love new features.
                  >
                  > See the screenshots:
                  > [1] - App gallery: http://goo.gl/crzaB
                  > [2] - Flickr integration: http://goo.gl/3VUuB
                  > [3] - Ways to share: http://goo.gl/uoF1c
                  > [4] - One more: http://goo.gl/teBvM
                  >
                  > --
                  > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
                  > Departamento de Química - UFRRJ
                  > Embaixador do Projeto Fedora
                  > Webmaster - Prefeitura de Paracambi
                • Makc666
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 8, 2012
                    I have filled the form on there site:
                    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNwbnQ0VHpLUm5UY3NGY1B6SE5Vamc6MQ

                    for every of the four URLs below.

                    Just selected "Incorrectly marked as spam, please re-enable the short URL."

                    May be this one will clear there mind?!